Vagotex is constantly engaged in improving the quality of its services, by means of constant research for the best raw materials and technical/productive solutions available, supported by the adoption of a management system for quality in accordance to the requisites of regulation UNI EN ISO 9001:2008.
The in-house laboratory of Vagotex can carry out a variety of technical tests:
Controls on raw materials:
– height control;
– weight per square metre;
– hue (light chamber);
– resistance to surface wetting (spray test);
– visual inspection in sight glass for the detection of defects.
Controls on finished products:
– resistance to conventional washing and dry cleaning
– inspection of permeability to air;
– resistance to de-lamination, laceration, traction…
– dimensional stability to sublimation printing;
– dimensional stability to conventional washing and dry cleaning;
– abrasion (Martindale);
– solidity of colour after friction…
Vagotex has defined activities and responsibilities with the goal of identifying, through suitable means, all incoming materials and semi-processed products employed, products and samples manufactured in the company in all the steps of the production cycle.
Vagotex guarantees the traceability of its products, i.e. the ability to trace back the production batch, the supplier, the processing phases and the personnel involved.